Kids' Team Challenge
The Kids' Team Rowing Challenge is designed for kids in schools grades K–12, after-school programs and community centers. The challenge is easy to participate in and it's FREE!
- The Fall Challenge, September 7–December 14, 2011, challenges teams to row as many meters possible in 10 minutes.
- The Spring Challenge, January 4–April 26, 2012, challenges teams to row 2000 meters in the fastest time.
All students in grades K–12 and staff can participate, even teachers and parents! Create your team of up to five students. The distance or time rowed will be added as a single result for the group. You only need to determine the average age of your group. Row as many times as you like during either challenge and submit your best score!
It is easy to participate!
You will need Concept2 Indoor Rower(s), access to the internet, and a group of enthusiastic kids. Then:
- Designate a contact person who will be responsible for a group of students (must be a teacher/adult).
- Get complete instructions on how to participate in the
Kids' Team Rowing Challenge.
- Contact Cheryl or Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Fall 2011 Challenge Certificate for handing out to your students!
- COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) Notice to Parents and Guardians
Students from Central Elementary School proudly show off their certificates of participation.