Kids' Distance Clubs
Join one of our Kids’ Distance Clubs! The emphasis is on participation not competition. Start with the club that corresponds to your age group and work up from there. You’ll earn a certificate and pin as you complete each level.
|6 and Under||5000 meters|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I join?
- Record your meters every time you row. When you reach the distance goal, send us a copy of the first and last pages of your log signed by a witness for verification, along with your name, address, phone, email, and age.
- Does it matter how long it takes me?
- No. The goal is to finish. It doesn’t matter how long it takes.
- Can I count my first club meters toward my second award?
- No. These clubs are designed to be started from base zero meters each time, until you get to the 100,000 meter club, when you can total up all the meters you’ve rowed since the beginning! If you need more info on any of these programs, call 877.887.8014 and ask for KC Colt or email email@example.com.
"I just want to thank C2 for having these kids challenges. My two boys really love participating in them and getting the prizes though the mail! Thanks again for taking the time to make rowing fun and exciting for everyone!"
—Carolyn K., a mom in Washington state