The PM4 is our most advanced performance monitor. It includes all of the features below:
- *Automatic Operation: Just start to row and the monitor turns on and gives feedback. You don't have to push a single button.
- *Accurate tracking of performance data: Distance, speed, pace, calories and watts
- *Five display options: All data, force curve, rowing with a pace boat, bar chart and large print
- *LogCard: Removable LogCard stores workout data and personal preferences. One LogCard is included with each PM4.
- *USB Interface: Easily transfer data to your computer
- *Easy menu-driven operation: Accesses a powerful list of features:
- Preset workouts
- Save favorite workouts
- Row against a previous performance or pace boat
- Play the Fish Game, Darts, or Target Training
- Row with an animated rower to learn technique
- Review past workout results
- Choose from multiple language options
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Built in wireless compatibility with Garmin heart rate technology (chest belt provided), offers improved transmission and eliminates interference from nearby rowers. Also compatible with Polar heart rate technology, if optional Polar receiver is installed (available from Concept2 CTS). Note: Polar W.I.N.D. products are not compatible with Concept2 Performance Monitors.
- Rechargeable Battery Pack: As you row you will actually be recharging your battery. The battery pack can also be recharged by connecting the PM4 to a computer through the USB port.
- Increased Memory Capacity: Allows for future expansion and features
- Supports Machine to Machine Racing: Has the computing power to support both wireless and wired racing, with no computers needed. Visit concept2.com for more information.
* Features with an asterisk are also found on the PM3 performance monitor.
Five Graphic Displays
- Change UnitsAllows you to view your workouts in different units of measurement: meters, pace, watts or calories. Repeated pushing of the button cycles through the various units. Push this button any time while setting up a workout, rowing or viewing results.
Allows you to choose another display (All Data, Force Curve, Pace Boat, Bar Chart, Large Print). Push this button any time while rowing. Each time you press Change Display a new display is shown. See below.
LogCardWhen a LogCard is present, workout data will be stored on the LogCard. After your workout, return to the Main Menu before removing the LogCard to ensure proper storage of data (workouts must be longer than one minute in duration to be stored). If no LogCard is present, workout data is stored in Memory.
Each LogCard can be shared by up to five users. Use your LogCard in conjunction with the Concept2 LogCard Utility to back up your LogCard data to your computer or transfer your data to an online logbook at concept2.com.
Note: A LogCard and USB cable is provided with every Performance Monitor (PM). Additional cards can be purchased from Concept2 CTS.