A good training partner helps you stick with a program and reach your goals. We've designed the PM3 (Performance Monitor 3) to be the ideal, smart electronic training partner… and it is standard on every Model D!
Each PM3 comes with a removable LogCard that records your workouts and tracks your progress. You can also use it to transfer your workout data to your PC or Mac.
The Model D includes a power generation feature, which greatly extends the life of the PM3’s batteries (two D cell batteries) by providing operating power to the PM3 while you are rowing.
- Automatic Operation: Just start to row and the monitor turns on and gives feedback. You don't have to push a single button.
- Accurate tracking of performance data: Distance, speed, pace, calories and watts
- Five display options: All data, force curve, rowing with a pace boat, bar chart and large print
- LogCard: Removable LogCard stores workout data and personal preferences. One LogCard is included with each PM3.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Integrated heart rate display if optional Polar receiver is installed (available from Concept2 CTS) Note: Polar W.I.N.D. products are not compatible with Concept2 Performance Monitors.
- Power Generation: The monitor draws power from your stroke to extend battery life
- USB Interface: Easily transfer data to your computer
- Easy menu-driven operation accesses a powerful list of features:
- Preset workouts
- Save favorite workouts
- Row against a previous performance or pace boat
- Play the Fish Game
- Row with an animated rower to learn technique
- Review past workout results
- Choose from multiple language options
Five Graphic Displays
- Change UnitsAllows you to view your workouts in different units of measurement: meters, pace, watts or calories. Repeated pushing of the button cycles through the various units. Push this button any time while setting up a workout, rowing or viewing results.
Allows you to choose another display (All Data, Force Curve, Pace Boat, Bar Chart, Large Print). Push this button any time while rowing. Each time you press Change Display a new display is shown. See below.
LogCardWhen a LogCard is present, workout data will be stored on the LogCard. After your workout, return to the Main Menu before removing the LogCard to ensure proper storage of data (workouts must be longer than one minute in duration to be stored). If no LogCard is present, workout data is stored in Memory.
Each LogCard can be shared by up to five users. Use your LogCard in conjunction with the Concept2 LogCard Utility to back up your LogCard data to your computer or transfer your data to an online logbook at concept2.com.
Note: A LogCard and USB cable is provided with every Performance Monitor (PM). Additional cards can be purchased from Concept2 CTS.