- Standard on the Model D Indoor Rower
- Automatic Operation: Just start to row and the monitor turns on and gives feedback. You don't have to push a single button.
- Accurate tracking of performance data: distance, speed, pace, calories and watts
- Five display options: All data, force curve, rowing with a pace boat, bar chart and large print
- LogCard: Removable LogCard stores workout data and personal preferences
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Integrated heart rate display if optional Polar receiver is installed (available from Concept2)
- Power Generation: This feature draws power from your stroke to extend battery life
- USB Interface: Transfer of data to PC or Mac
- Easy menu-driven operation: Accesses a powerful list of features:
- Preset workouts
- Save favorite workouts
- Row against a previous performance or pace boat
- Play the Fish game
- Row with an animated rower to learn technique
- Review past workout results
- Choose from multiple language options
The PM4 includes all of the features of the PM3 plus these additional features:
- Standard on the Model E Indoor Rower
- Optional on the Model D Indoor Rower
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Built in compatibility with Garmin heart rate technology (chest belt provided), offers improved transmission and eliminates interference from nearby rowers
- Rechargeable Battery Pack: As you row you will actually be recharging your battery. The battery pack can also be recharged by connecting the PM4 to a computer (PC or Mac) through the USB port.
- Increased Memory Capacity: Allows for future expansion and features
- Supports Machine to Machine Racing: Has the computing power to support both wireless and wired racing. No PCs needed.