Model D Indoor Rower
- HandleThe ergonomic handle allows for a natural arm and hand position while rowing.
- Spiral DamperThe spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel allowing users to choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
- Caster WheelsCaster Wheels make the indoor rower mobile for easy moving.
- Flexfoot Footrests and Framelock MechanismFlexfoot Footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing. Accommodates shoe size 4-13. The redesigned framelock mechanism makes it easy to separate into two pieces for transport and storage.
- MonorailAluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout.
- PM3 MonitorThe PM3 monitor is standard on all Model D Indoor Rowers. A Model D can also be ordered with a PM4 monitor.
- FlywheelThe fan is engineered to minimize noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water.
Hover over above to display product highlights
Also available in black.
See alternate views above.
- Includes PM3 or PM4 Performance Monitor (compare monitors).
- Flywheel design minimizes noise, maximizes smooth feel of rowing on the water.
- Easy spiral damper controls feel of each pull.
- Ergonomic handle promotes natural arm and hand position.
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track for smooth movement of the seat.
- Adjustable monitor arm for compact storage.
- Nickel plated chain.
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Compact storage: Machine separates easily into two parts for transport and storage. This can be done on a daily basis; no tools are required.
- Easy assembly. Tools and illustrated instructions included.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Every indoor rower comes with all you need to get started.
View Complete List
- Indoor rowers with PM4 come with a rechargeable battery pack and Garmin chest belt for heart rate monitoring.
- Available in Light Gray or Black.
(Additional lead times for the black Model D may apply. Contact customer service for more information.)
|Weight of Machine||57 lbs.|
|Space Recommended For Use||9' x 4'|
|Stored Dimensions||25" x 33" x 53"H|
|Maximum User Weight||500 lbs.|
Model D stored in two parts. Enlarge photo
|Model D with PM3:||$900 plus shipping|
|Model D with PM4:||$1050 plus shipping|
Concept2 CTS collects sales tax for any institution that has product shipped to CA, FL, IN, MA, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, TX, VT or WA.
|Dynamic Indoor Rower|
Dynamic with PM3: $1250 plus shipping
Dynamic with PM4: $1400 plus shipping
Call 877.887.8014 to order
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 5-year warranty on the frame
- 2-year warranty on the monitor and moving parts
Choice of Monitor
Every Model D Indoor Rower comes with your choice of PM3 or PM4 Performance Monitor. The purchase price listed above includes the cost of the monitor. Compare the PM3 and PM4
Your purchase includes:
- One Performance Monitor
- One LogCard
- One USB connection cable
- Concept2 chain oil
- Owner manuals
Ask for the PM4 upgrade and also receive a free Garmin Comfort Chest Belt!
Ground and expedited shipping are available. View our shipping costs online or give us a call for more information!