Concept2 CTS serves many commercial markets, each with varying needs. In this section, we've compiled a list of resources you might need for your specific purchase or scenario.
For information on product maintenance, technique, training and motivation, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Concept2 equipment plays a large part in your world, and we’re here to help! Whether you’re looking to outfit your box or just have general questions, give us a call or check out the following:
- CrossFit SME Rowing Foundations Courses
- CrossFit Rowing on Twitter
- CrossFit Rowing on Facebook
- CrossFit page on the manufacturer’s website
From wounded warriors to the actively deployed, the indoor rower demands many of the basic functional movements required of military personnel. The sturdy, low-maintenance machines hold up well in adverse environments and are designed to withstand punishing use. Concept2 is GSA certified and shipping to APO/FPO addresses is available.
- Concept2 GSA Contract Number: GS-07F-5837P
- Sole Source Justification Letter
For pricing and sales, contact Tracy Desrocher.
Kids and Schools
Rowing is a great activity for kids in Grades K–12: it gets them moving, is great for all ages, and kids love it! The Concept2 Indoor Rower offers a high quality exercise with low-maintenance, making it a great fit for kids, schools, after-school programs and more.
School pricing packages are available. Call Cheryl Hamilton at 877.887.8014 ext 3069 for details.
- Curriculum and Lesson Plans, developed by Concept2 employee and PE instructor, Josh Carlson. Free and standards-based.
- Games—Keep it fun and keep them busy!
- Kid’s Distance Clubs, offered by Concept2
- Instructions and ideas:
Rowing Clubs and Crews
Concept2 CTS travels to several regattas each year to assist regatta competitors with any oar service needs. Catch us at the following events in 2016 and please stay tuned for 2017 information, which is usually released in January.
|San Diego Crew Classic||San Diego, California, USA||Apr 2–3|
|Dad Vails||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA||May 13–14|
|Northwestern Youth Champs||Vancouver, Washington, USA||May 20–22|
|Canadian Henley||St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada||Jul 31–Aug 6|
|Masters Nationals||Worcester, Massachusetts, USA||Aug 17–21|
|Head of the Oklahoma||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA||Oct 1–2|
|Head of the Charles||Boston, Massachusetts, USA||Oct 22–23|
|Head of the Hooch||Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA||Nov 5–6|
If you’d like to become an instructor for rowing on Concept2 Indoor Rowers, UCanRow2 runs several workshops a year throughout the US. Learn more at ucanrow2.com. For a full list of certified instructors, refer to the manufacturer’s website.
Training and Motivational Materials
Use the following materials to help educate and motivate your clients:
- LogBook Page—A great resource for clients who want to log their weekly workouts on paper.
- Challenge Calendar—The full year of challenges sponsored by Concept2; post it in your club and see how many members you can get to participate.
- Instructional Posters—Display these “How to Use” posters in your club to help educate your members. To request them, please send us an email with your mailing address and the part numbers you’d like, and we’ll put them in the mail. Available in the US and Canada only.
- How to Use the Indoor Rower poster—part number 1744
- How to Use the SkiErg—part number 1844