Concept2 CTS serves many commercial markets, each with varying needs. In this section, we've compiled a list of resources you might need for your specific purchase or scenario.
For information on product maintenance, technique, training and motivation, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Concept2 equipment plays a large part in your world, and we’re here to help! Whether you’re looking to outfit your box or just have general questions, give us a call or check out the following:
- CrossFit SME Rowing Foundations Courses
- CrossFit Rowing on Twitter
- CrossFit Rowing on Facebook
- CrossFit page on the manufacturer’s website
From wounded warriors to the actively deployed, the indoor rower demands many of the basic functional movements required of military personnel. The sturdy, low-maintenance machines hold up well in adverse environments and are designed to withstand punishing use. Concept2 is GSA certified and shipping to APO/FPO addresses is available.
- Concept2 GSA Contract Number: GS-07F-5837P
- Sole Source Justification Letter
For pricing and sales, contact Tracy Desrocher.
Kids and Schools
Rowing is a great activity for kids in Grades K–12: it gets them moving, is great for all ages, and kids love it! The Concept2 Indoor Rower offers a high quality exercise with low-maintenance, making it a great fit for kids, schools, after-school programs and more.
School pricing packages are available. Call Cheryl Hamilton at 877.887.8014 ext 3069 for details.
- Curriculum and Lesson Plans, developed by Concept2 employee and PE instructor, Josh Carlson. Free and standards-based.
- Games—Keep it fun and keep them busy!
- Kid’s Distance Clubs, offered by Concept2
- Instructions and ideas:
Rowing Clubs and Crews
Concept2 CTS travels to several regattas each year to assist regatta competitors with any oar service needs. Catch us at the following events in 2017.
|San Diego Crew Classic®||San Diego, California, USA||Apr 1–2|
|SW Youth Champs||Gold River, California, USA||May 5–7|
|Stotesbury Cup||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA||May 19–20|
|Club Nationals||Bethel, Ohio, USA||Jul 10–12|
|Canadian Henley||St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada||Aug 8–13|
|World Championships||Sarasota, Florida, USA||Sep 24–Oct 1|
|Head of the Charles®||Boston, Massachusetts, USA||Oct 21–22|
|Head of the Hooch||Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA||Nov 4–5|
If you’d like to become an instructor for rowing on Concept2 Indoor Rowers, UCanRow2 runs several workshops a year throughout the US. Learn more at ucanrow2.com. For a full list of certified instructors, refer to the manufacturer’s website.
Training and Motivational Materials
Use the following materials to help educate and motivate your clients:
- LogBook Page—A great resource for clients who want to log their weekly workouts on paper.
- Challenge Calendar—The full year of challenges sponsored by Concept2; post it in your club and see how many members you can get to participate.
- Instructional Posters—Display these “How to Use” posters in your club to help educate your members. To request them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and the part numbers you’d like, and we’ll put them in the mail. Available in the US and Canada only.
- How to Use the Indoor Rower poster—part number 1744
- How to Use the SkiErg—part number 1844